Here are some videos I shot in Xi'an.
The first is a street market and all the crazyness that is included.
The rest are all of the fireworks celebrating the final night of the Chinese Lunar New Year. Also look at some other peoples videos of the Chinese New Year.
The links are supposed to open YouTube.com in a new browser window. If the links don't work, then just paste the address in a new window. Would the least technical savvy person who reads this please let me know if this works. If it does I will try to upload more videos.
Xi'an Muslim Quarter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjayDqeME4)
Xi'an Fireworks #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjbbO3xEa8)
Xi'an Fireworks #2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2esweVWPgY)
Xi'an Fireworks #3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2CRhz0RLHE)
Xi'an Fireworks #4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf0PEgUOBIk)
Xi'an Fireworks #5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwXmE77VR4)
Xi'an Fireworks #6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJIzx3SUC9w)
Xi'an Fireworks #7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPss5ElzEt4)
Also, I have uploaded my pictures from the trip:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jwwinasia
http://picasaweb.google.com/jwwinasia2

3 comments:
I may not be the least tech-savvy person you know, but the youtube links worked fine for me. I was just thinking of writing you anyway, because of a news story I heard tonight about the Chinese government cracking down on protesters in Lhasa, Tibet, with tear gas, etc. I'd stay away from there if I were you for a little while. At least research it a bit before you head there. Hope all is well -- Craig.
Worked like a charm. Just a click away! The fireworks over the street scene were pretty amazing. What happened to the ooh and aahs? They just ignored what looked like a bombardment. Pretty cool crowd. Barbara
OHMYGOSH!! I can't believe I have been missing out on all of these great stories! So, turns out I didn't even know you were keeping up the blog because I only checked it a couple of times right after you left... I guess before you got to post anything! I can't wait to keep reading about all of your adventures!
Post a Comment